This is the Okidata 320 Turbo Parallel Microline Dot Matrix Printer. The PN is 62411601 which is the old release. The main difference between the old and new release printers are the interface modules aren't transferable. If you need assistance selecting your printer our customer service reps are happy to assist.
This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications, the Okidata 320 Turbo can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock, and it's economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot. The ML320 Turbo puts the "work" in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for warehouse or manufacturing environments.
- Lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments.
- Expandable gap between printhead and platen handles up to 6-part forms
- Printhead with lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins delivers a stronger punch — right to the last page of a 6-part form!
- Top, bottom and rear paper input paths
- Built-in rear push tractor feed unit.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page, first time, every time.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms at the perforation — eliminating wasted forms.
- Okidata Printer
- Power Cable
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
|Number of Printhead Pins||9-Pin|
|Max Print Speed||435 cps|
|Max Print Resolution||Max. 240(H) x 216(V) dpi|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.