Okidata 320 Turbo Microline USB Dot Matrix Printer (62411601) - Old ReleaseRefurbished
This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications, the Okidata 320 Turbo can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock, and it's economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot. The ML320 Turbo puts the "work" in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for warehouse or manufacturing environments.
- Lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments.
- Expandable gap between printhead and platen handles up to 6-part forms
- Printhead with lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins delivers a stronger punch — right to the last page of a 6-part form!
- Top, bottom and rear paper input paths
- Built-in rear push tractor feed unit.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page, first time, every time.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms at the perforation — eliminating wasted forms.
- Okidata Printer
- Power Cable
- Interface Cable
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
|Number of Printhead Pins||9-Pin|
|Max Print Speed||435 cps|
|Max Print Resolution||Max. 240(H) x 216(V) dpi|
- Only! $15.99
- $255.99 $129.98
- Only! $17.99
- $23.99 $18.99