The Mitel Networks 5055 SIP phone is a full-featured, standards-based business telephone that delivers superior audio quality and session initiation protocol (SIP) services to the end-user's desktop. The Mitel Networks 5055 SIP Phone is a versatile, highly interoperable phone that can function as a standalone product connected to a hosted solution, as part of a Mitel Networks communications solution, or in PBX environments that support SIP. As a SIP-compliant appliance, it is interoperable with all voice, data, video and Internet applications and services that are SIP-enabled and/or provide full SIP protocol support. The Mitel 5055 SIP Phone is designed for users within the enterprise that require an expanded range of programmable features. Mitel Networks 5055 SIP Phone provides such features as:
- Handsfree operation (half duplex speakerphone)
- 2-line, 20-character display
- Context sensitive softkeys for feature-set customisation
- 14 programmable multi-function keys with dual color LED indicators (for speed dialling, broadcast groups, line appearances, feature access)
- 8 function keys: hold, Superkey for feature access, message information, speaker, microphone, transfer/conference, shift, cancel
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Setting up conference calls
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Agent and Supervisor support
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.