- The GXP1780 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen.
- For added personalization the GXP1780 featurespersonalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1780 supports the fastest possible connection speeds as well as automated provisioning features with media access control.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100 Mbps Gigabit network ports
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics and Sennheiser headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording & more
- Wall mount is optional (17XX-WMK)
- GXP1780 phone
- Handset with cord
- Desk stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
|Lines||8 line keys (with 4-SIP accounts)|
|Display||200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display|
|Additional Information||HD Audio, 5-Way Audio Conference|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.