Grandstream GXP2010 4-Line IP Phone (926-00009-02 B)
Grandstream GXP2010 4-Line IP Phone (926-00009-02 B)962-00009-02 BRefurbished
The Grandstream GXP2010 was designed to be the cost-effective choice for the busy call center or small business that wants the feature functionality of a key-system. The Grandstream GXP2010 18 programmable speed-dial keys enable one-button access to office personnel and the 11 dedicated keys create one-button access to indispensable telephony features including hold, conference, mute, do-not-disturb, intercom, transfer, speaker and voicemail. The Grandstream GXP2010 is ideal for enhancing office productivity and improving efficiency.
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP(both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP
- Dual switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports w/integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc.), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Backlit 240x120 high resolution graphic LCD with multi-level gray scales
- 4 line indicators with individual SIP account profiles
- 18 programmable hard keys and 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.