The Mitel 5340e IP Phone delivers easy-to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications and provides Gigabit ethernet connectivity.
- Large backlit graphics display (160x320) with auto-dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in 3 pages of 16 keys each
- Wideband audio support with wideband handset
- Peripherals and modules support - Line interface module, IP conference unit, cordless (DECT) accessories, wireless LAN stand, Gigabit Ethernet stand
- 13 fixed function keys - Hold, settings, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing, contrast up/down, home page, previous page, next page
- 6 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based desktop tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Dual mode phone supports SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional 48VDC power adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
Mitel Cordless Handset and Module Features
- With the Mitel Cordless (DECT) Handset you’re free to move around when on a call. No more missed calls when you step away from your desk to go to the printer or speak to a colleague a few desks away!
- Initiate call/end call, volume control, and mute keys
- Place outbound calls while mobile with programmable “auto speed dial” upon off-hook
- Mitel Speak@Ease or “0” for secretary speed call
- 8 hours talk time
- 43 hours standby time
- Operating range of up to 300 feet in a typical office environment
- LED indicators on the Cordless (DECT) Module and Cordless (DECT) Handset indicate both connectivity and charging status
- Out of range warning tone
- Supports two cordless devices (Cordless (DECT) Handset and Cordless (DECT) Headset) per cordless module
- DECT 6.0 cordless technology provides higher quality voice transmission, greater density, and less interference than other wireless technologies, such as Bluetooth
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 5.0 SP2 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 5.1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) Release 5.0 or later
- Mitel Border Gateway (Teleworker Solution) Release 7.1 or later
- Mitel SIP Software Release 8.0 or later
- Mitel HTML Toolkit Release 2.1 or later
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.