The fi-6130Z delivers high-resolution performance of up to 60 images per minute at an astounding 300 dpi resolution for high accuracy OCR and bar code recognition. Combined with one of the most advanced paper separation features in its class, the fi-6130Z employs reversing roller technology and a host of intelligent functions to provide exceptional feeding reliability for a wide variety of document types.
- Fast, 40ppm / 80ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- Exceptional 300 dpi color scanning at 30ppm / 60ipm
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- Robust 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Plastic and embossed card scanning
- fi6130z Scanner
- Power Adapter
- Paper Chute
- Output Trey
- This listing is for a Grade B scanner. Grade B scanners are fully refurbished and in perfect working condition. These scanners will be slightly yellowed from age
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.