Dynatel 965 Subscriber Loop Analyzer 3M
The Dynatel 965 subscriber loop analyzer performs all the tests needed to analyze and troubleshoot the subscriber loop, as well as cable plant in a single, portable unit. In addition, the 965 uses combinations of its test measurements in automatic functions called DC Line Test and AC Line Test, which interpret results and lead the operator toward possible solutions to complex cable problems.
- Specifications for 965 Subscriber Loop Analyzer Measures opens 0-100k feetCounts loads up 0-5
- voltage 0-250 VAC, 0-350 VDC
- current 0-110 mA DC
- Resistance 0-100 Mega o hms ohms
- Noise metallic 10-50 dBrnC
- Noise to ground 40-100 dBrnC
- Frequency counter 20-20000 Hz
- Ground resistance 0-500 ohms
- Loop and CO resistance 0-5k ohms
- Resistance fault locate 0-30 Megohms
- Temperature sensor
- Noise immunity 7 Vac
- Precision tones 404
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.