The Panasonic KX-NCP1104 is a 4-channel digital signal processor card with one SHGW4 activation key and one IPPT8 activation key preinstalled. It is compliant with ITU-T G.729a and G.711a CODEC methods and mounts on the IPCMPR card. The KX-NCP1104 is compatible with the KX-NCP IP PBX Panasonic Communications Systems so its ideal for companies with geographically diverse office locations and helps connect employees and customers.
- 4 Channel VoIP DSP Card
- Supports 4 IP Trunks
- Supports 8 IP Phones
- Ideal for Companies w/ Geographically Diverse Office Locations
- Compliant w/ ITU-T G.729a & G.711a CODEC Methods
- Mounts on the IPCMPR Card
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.