DS-2CD63C5G0-I(V)(S) is a fisheye network camera capable of providing a 360-degree panoramic image of its surveillance scene. The progressive scan CMOS sensor provides high-resolution images of up to 4000 × 3000. Up to 18 live view display modes, designed for 3 mount types, meet various user preference. Three independently controlled IR lights offer a range of 15 m and provide good vision in low or even zero-light environment.
- 1/1.7” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Max. 4000 × 3000 @20fps
- Up to 18 live view display modes
- Digital WDR
- Up to 15m IR range
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Smart features
- 6 behavior analyses, and 3 exception
- Heat map with deep learning algorithm
- Intersection analysis by deep learning
- Panomorph lens RPL: B9VVT
- HIKVISION DS-2CD63C5G0-IS
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.