The matrix IR 2.0 feature provides superior illumination and imaging over with more traditional IR illumination solutions. It can illuminate to distances up to 131 ft in 0 lux conditions with more uniform exposure, particularly at the edges of the image. Matrix IR eliminates overexposure and hot spots (halo or spotlight effects in an image), reduces interference and video noise, with a more vivid image overall. It is more energy efficient and has a longer lifespan with better heat dissipation than traditional IR technology.
- Matrix IR 2.0
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- Waterproof: IP66-rated design
- 120 dB true wide dynamic range
- Turret Security Camera
- Mounting Hardware
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.