Present concepts, encourage discussion and assess understanding with software that turns a teacher’s PC or Mac® into a virtual TI-Nspire™ CX II graphing calculator. The premium teacher software includes the same math, science and statistics applications that are built into the TI-Nspire™ CX family of graphing calculators.
Python is now available on TI-Nspire CX II family graphing calculators and software. Get students ready for 21st-century careers with this programming language that’s easy to learn and used across a variety of industries.
- Built-in TI-SmartView™ emulator for TI-Nspire™ technology to demonstrate the use of TI-Nspire™ CX graphing calculators
- MathDraw uses touchscreen or mouse gestures to create points, lines, triangles and other shapes
- Question App creates different question types including free-response, multiple choice, true/false, equations, coordinate points, images and expressions
- Content Workspace accesses the personal online files on your desktop or on the web and pre-authored content from sites like MathNspired or ScienceNspired
- Function, parametric, polar, conic, sequence and 3D graphing
- Multiple graphing functions can be defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- User-defined list names in Lists & Spreadsheet application
- Eleven interactive zoom features
- Numeric evaluations in table format for all graphing modes
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Matrix operations: transpose and augment matrices; use elementary row operations; find inverse, determinant and reduced row echelon forms; convert matrices to lists and vice versa; calculate eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- Vernier DataQuest™ Application - Create a hypothesis graphically and replay data collection experiments all in a single application.
- TI-Nspire CX II CAS Calculator
- TI USB Data transfer Cable
- TI Nspire Premium Teacher Software (single-seat license)
- Compatible with TI-Nspire Lab Cradle, Vernier EasyLink® USB Sensor and Vernier EasyTemp® USB temperature sensor systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data
- Windows OS: Windows 10
- Compatible with 64-bit operating systems
- Processor Speed: Intel Core i3 or higher generation processor (Except Intel Atom)
- Mac OS 10.15
- Processor: Any Mac 2012 or newer
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.