The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.7 11" (Mid-2012/USB 3.0) features a 22-nm "Ivy Bridge" 1.7 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (3317U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which cannot be upgraded after purchase), 64 GB or 128 GB of flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
- Dual-core Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics
- 11.6" color widescreen TFT LED (1366x768)
- USB 3.0
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Apple MacBook Air A4165 11" Laptop
- Power Adapter
- These computers will ship with the most recent compatible version of macOS
- These computers are configured with RAM and storage drives
- Review the item options for configuration upgrades
Our grading criteria is based solely on cosmetic condition. Products classified with lower grades will have more notable cosmetic blemishes, however, all grades are tested and cleaned to have the same functionality and performance as well as the same warranty.
Signs of considerable usage - most commonly large scratches, dents, chipped/broken plastic, cracks, worn corners, and /or discoloration. Screens can have noticeable defects..
|Processor||Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7GHz|
|Total Memory Slots||1|
|Storage Type||Flash Storage|
|Optical Drive ||None|
|Network Connections||802.11 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0|
|USB Port(s)||2 x USB (3.0)|
|Mini Display Port(s)||0|
|SD Card Reader||0|
|Graphics Card||HD Graphics 4000|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.