The Bogen GS100 Gold Seal Series Amplifier (100W) is a 6-channel rack-mountable power amplifier with a dual-function 10-band EQ, a variable loudness contour, an Audio Enhancement circuit, and telephone paging capabilities. The GS100 accommodates up to six balanced mics, two auxiliary inputs, and a telephone input. It has 4 and 8 Ohm speaker outputs, 25V, 25VCT, and 70V for distributed systems, a booster amp and power amp output, and a recording device feed.
- Gold Seal Series public address amplifier
- 100 Watts
- 4 Dedicated MIC inputs
- 1 Selectable MIC/TEL input
- 1 Selectable MIC/AUX input
- 1 Dedicated AUX input
- 4-ohm direct coupled output
- 8-ohm 25V, 25VCT, and 70V transformer-coupled outputs
- Rack mountable
- 2RU package
- Dual-function, 10-band graphic equalizer (acoustic EQ or feedback control modes)
- True loudness contour function
- Audio enhancement circuit for improved intelligibility
- Switchable phantom power supply (15V DC)
- Variable AUX input muting
- Remote master volume control capability
- Input muting via contact on all inputs
- Voice activated AUX muting on TEL input
- AUX fade back after TEL page
- Pre-amp Out/Power amp in (insert) connections
- Booster amp output connection
- Tape output connection
- Balanced line driver output (using WMT1A accessory)
- Low-cut filter for MIC channels
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.