The 280 G1 Microtower Desktop Computer from HP will provide you with computing power to perform everyday tasks, including web browsing, E-mail, document creation and editing, and multimedia playback. The 280 G1 and its microtower form factor are powered by a 3.7 GHz Intel Core i3-4170 Dual-Core processor which will allow users to run multiple applications simultaneously.
- Hyper-Threading Technology
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip
- Intel Core i3 (4th Gen) 4170 / 3.7 GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
- These computers will ship with Windows 10 Home Edition, unless a a different selection is made in the options above
- Computers ordered with a Windows operating system include all of the necessary device drivers
- Device drivers can also be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
Our grading criteria is based solely on cosmetic condition. Products classified with lower grades will have more notable cosmetic blemishes, however, all grades are tested and cleaned to have the same functionality and performance as well as the same warranty.
Signs of considerable usage - most commonly large scratches, dents, chipped/broken plastic, cracks, worn corners, and /or discoloration. Any screens will have noticeable defects.
|Processor||Intel Core i3 (4170) 3.7GHz 2 Core|
|Total Memory Slots ||2|
|Storage Type||3.5" SATA|
|Expansion Slots||(1) PCIe 16x|
(1) PCIe 1x
|Network Connection(s)||Fast Ethernet|
|Front USB Port(s)||2 (2.0)|
|Rear USB Port(s)||4 (2.0)|
|SD Card Reader||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.