The UNIVAULT-36 cart charges 36 Chromebooks or tablets. Innovative and secure three-point locking system: simply the most secure cart of its type, anywhere. Power supply bricks plug directly into IEC adapted outlets. This removes 108 feet of cabling, making the installation/integration of the cart quicker and neater than any conventional cart
- Secures and recharges up to 36 Chromebooks (up to a 15” screen) or tablets on three shelves (12 per shelf), stored vertically
- Innovative and secure three-point locking system: the most secure cart of its type, anywhere
- Rear locking door with access only to the power strips and cabling; fast, easy, secure set-up
- Power supply bricks plug directly into IEC adapted outlets, removing 108 feet of cabling and making the installation / integration of the cart quicker and neater than any conventional cart
- 36 power outlets; two auxiliary outlets configured for any block plug use; single exit cord; external lighted on/off switch
- Molded cord wrap brackets for safety and convenience
- ABS fire-rated plastic dividers; removable and adjustable in ¼” increments
- Padded handle for easy pushing
- Additional equipment can be placed on top
- Meets all applicable safety standards; ETL listed.
- Four 5” medical grade, swivel and locking wheels
- Color-coded keying for front and back compartments
- Datamation DS-UNIVAULT-36 Cart
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.