- Thin Clients are small form factor, solid state drive or flash memory based computing devices, specifically designed to allow confident and easier management of a server-based computing environment.
- Thin Clients have no local hard drive and use the central server as storage while giving users access to base applications typical of a PC using software such as Application Virtualization, Hosted Shared Desktop (HSD), and Desktop Virtualization (VDI).
- Centralized processing makes it easy to manage and monitor the system as data cannot be copied from a disk or saved to another location than the central server.
- Has the ability to connect to any legacy client server application.
- Usually contains multiple Desktop Virtualization (VDI) connection brokers.
- Able to change connection brokers when evolving desktop needs are required.
- Capability of running installed applications such as:
- Email Clients
- Office Viewers
- PDF Viewers
Our grading criteria is based solely on cosmetic condition. Products classified with lower grades will have more notable cosmetic blemishes, however, all grades are tested and cleaned to have the same functionality and performance as well as the same warranty.
Signs of limited usage - Very little wear. Any screens are free of imperfections.
|Form Factor||Thin Client|
|Processor||National Geode GX1 300 MHz|
|Total Memory Slots ||1|
|Total Hard Drive Slots||-|
|Network Connection||Fast Ethernet 10/100|
|USB Port(s)||4 (2.0)|
|SD Card Reader Port(s)||0|
|Headphone / Speaker Jack(s)||1|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.