IBM Magstar 3570-B00 MP Tape DriveRefurbished
Need help with your purchase?
Call (888) 654-3376
The IBM 3570 Magstar MP, with its 5GB cartridge, was the first, small-form-factor, midpoint-load tape device. It marked the introduction of a track-following, timing-based servo and several innovations that leveraged the technology of IBM disk storage.
- Mid-range tape performance for both backup and recovery data
- 300 GB of Storage Capacity with Near-Online Performance
- Delivers sustained data transfer performance of 7 MB/sec (native) and up to 15 MB/sec per drive or 100 GB/hour per two-drive library
- Repeated tape load/unloads
- Higher tape drive duty cycles
- Increased overall mechanical reliability
- Increased overall data reliability