Polycom IP 6000 SoundStation Conference Phone (2201-15600-001)Refurbished
Need help with your purchase?
Call (888) 654-3376
The SoundStation IP 6000 is an advanced IP conference phone that delivers superior performance for small to midsize conference rooms. With advanced features, broad SIP interoperability and remarkable voice quality, the SoundStation IP 6000 is a price/performance breakthrough for SIP-enabled IP environments.
- Polycom HD Voice
- Unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- 12-foot microphone pickup
- Combined with Automatic Gain Control for performance far beyond older SoundStation IP conference phones
- Ability to increase coverage
- Optional extended microphones expand coverage to 20 x 30 feet for larger conference rooms
- Backlit display provides ease of use
- 248 x 68 pixel resolution LCD makes menu navigation easy
- Industry-leading SIP software
- Leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint in the industry, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability
- Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms
- Network interface
- Ethernet10/100BaseT; supports Static IP and DHCP
- Codec support
- G.711, G.729a, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, Siren 14
- Protocol support
- IETF SIP (RFC3261 and companion RFCs)
- Management support
- Web-base configuration (HTTP), FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS support for downloading of software updates and configuration files
- PoE Capability
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by a local PoE injector (not included, but available in drop down box above)
- Cat 5 Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility:
- 8x8, Inc.
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought